ALL THE RIGHT INGREDIENTS FOR A SUCCESSFUL RESTAURANT
Madame Cora Tsouflidou opened her first Cora restaurant in 1987, in Montreal. Thanks to her creativity, her passion for food and a rare devotion to pleasing her guests, she created a totally new concept of breakfast specialties. Her unique and amazing dishes generated immediate lineups every day.
In 1994, Cora and her children operated 9 restaurants in the Greater Montreal area. The “Queen of breakfast” then decided to franchise her already well-established chain. By 2004, 75 Cora Breakfast and Lunch restaurants were in operation, serving millions of happy guests annually across the country.
We’re confident that our Cora Breakfast and Lunch concept serves up all the right ingredients for success.
THE CORA ADVANTAGE
Open from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Saturday, and from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sundays, the Cora concept offers a balance between your business and personal life.
THE BENEFITS OF BEING A CORA FRANCHISEE:
- A schedule that offers balance between your business and personal life
- A system designed for franchisees to easily acquire the knowledge to operate a restaurant and meet Cora standards
- An experienced team to assist you in your steps to franchise ownership
- A 5-week training program, including up to 18 days with a team of up to four certified trainers at your restaurant
- A private distribution centre for products under the Cora trademark and other food products
- National and local marketing programs to support the franchise
- A proven business model based on quality products and service
- A successful brand with more than 130 restaurants, making it Canada’s leading breakfast and lunch restaurant chain … and the expansion continues!
INTERESTED IN OWNING YOUR FRANCHISE?
We are seeking enthusiastic entrepreneurial inpiduals who are eager to learn our operating system and to be trained to our standards. The ideal restaurateurs will manage a dynamic business with the mission of offering Cora Breakfast and Lunch guests quality food and service in a warm, family atmosphere.
If you feel you have the passion and drive to become a Cora franchisee, we’d like to hear from you.
To learn more about owning a Cora franchise, contact our Development team at email@example.com or 1 888 673-2672 or visit CoraFranchise.com for more details.